Sunday, July 30, 2023

Coming Soon Translucent Florals

  HERE I am again!!!  


I know it has been a while and I know this summer has just flown by.............  we had  birthdays in June and my sister was here in July  and I also just did a Christmas in July class.  I still work a full time job and My husband is have some health issues so we have been dealing with that also. so please be patient with me as I get the hang of  posting more frequently after my Facebook lives and share what products I used and  how to make them via my live.    






Translucent Florals

The colors I used was Garden Green, Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape stampin Up Ink Pads. Also Memento Tuxedo Black and VersaMark. also used the scalloped contours dies ( my favorite die cuts)

I used Countryside Inn DSP paper and In color luster specialty paper in boho blue and I also added Rhinestone basic jewels after my live was over. the Stamp Set I used the up coming in the next catalog Translucent Florals. Highland Heather Cardstock and Basic white cardstock.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured Post

DARLING DINOS BABY CARDS

  "Had so much fun going live tonight! I created two adorable baby cards using the Darling Dinos and Cute Onesie stamp sets—one in Ba...