This is my stamping blog used to post stampin up news and samples of my cards.
Saturday, November 21, 2020
IT'S My Birthday!!
SAVE the DATES! NOVEMBER 23rd for the Paper Pumpkin Party on FB! later on YouTube. NOVEMBER 24th Stampin UP is having a SALE (see below)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!! please help me come Celebrate!!! It is my 3rd anniversary of my 50th Birthday!! and On my 50th I was in Hawaii!!! so I want to make this the best "anniversary" without Traveling. (because of COVID)
Everyone is invited to my birthday Party online!! it goes on for 3 days at 3 different times take note!!
You're Invited To a Online Paper Pumpkin Party!! (online during COVID)
Now you don't have to have a kit to watch or Join in the fun we will be doing this once month right after we get our kits so you can do the kit I am doing or do a past one.
RSVP to Invite to the PARTY the day before the PARTY Party DATE is: NOV 23th ( this is the Birthday kickoff party) Jolly Gingerbread PP Kit I will do my unboxing ON Sunday the November 22nd at 3:30pm Central time then on Monday at 23rd is the Paper Pumpkin Party at 8:15pm
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.