Monday, July 5, 2021

It has been awhile But Let's get Stamping again!!

Well it has been a year!! So my mom fell and broke her Fibula this June so I have been helping her out. while still doing my LIVE at FIVE on FACEBOOK every Sunday on my business page. I will post them here and on YouTube. take a look. check out my Live here https://fb.watch/v/1YJVq-dOE/
Sign up for paper pumpkin before JULY 10th
Click here to sign up under me: I also have past kits for sale contact me if you would like one they are 22.00 plus shipping unless you pick up local from me. 


 
 here are a couple of videos of the using the  DSP Paper 

BEAUTY OF THE EARTH    I will have some samples in my next video and blog 






this is a FREE  digital download from Stampin UP 


 
KITS  KITS KITS  now if you like Paper Pumpkin you  might like the new STAMPIN UP KITS that you can only get from ordering them ONLINE  and while supplies last!!! 




thanks for stopping by...................  

The Traveling Crafter
Pam Belders 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured Post

DARLING DINOS BABY CARDS

  "Had so much fun going live tonight! I created two adorable baby cards using the Darling Dinos and Cute Onesie stamp sets—one in Ba...